TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the terms and conditions below. Your booking can only be processed if you agree to the following:
I agree that the information I have entered in this application, is true and correct. I approve of this application and in doing so, understand and agree that while all reasonable care will be taken by the OzBosco organisers, its officers and servants, no responsibility will be taken in case of accident or illness by such persons. I authorise the OzBosco organisers in the event of any such accident or illness to obtain all necessary medical assistance, and I will reimburse them for all expenses. I further authorise the OzBosco organisers to give formal permission for the administration of the applicant to hospital, the administration of any anaesthetic by a legally qualified medical practitioner and any other medical help which may be necessary.I consent to photographs of my child taken during OzBosco that may be published on the Salesian province website, social media, in Salesian publications or for publicity purposes, without acknowledgment and without being entitled to any remuneration or compensation.
OzBosco aims to provide an environment where all participants can:
- feel safe and comfortable;
- have a safe, happy and enjoyable OzBosco experience;
- meet new friends in an environment of joy and respect;
- be loved and affirmed outside of their home environment;
- develop as persons and develop a wide range of abilities;
- develop good memories of having fun together with other young people and adults;
- experience God and develop their spiritual character.
We ask that the following rules and expectations be read by the OzBosco participants before applying.
- Without exception, each OzBosco participant is to take responsibility for his or her actions;
- During OzBosco all participants are asked are to respect themselves, other participants, all staff, the public and all property (i.e. their own and other people's);
- Every participant is to follow staff directions at all times, especially respecting the host school and activity boundaries;
- No participant is to bring matches, cigarettes, weapons, alcohol or un prescribed drugs to OzBosco.
- We expect every participant to join in OzBosco without hindering anyone else's experience and to cooperate in making OzBosco a safe and enjoyable place for all;
- We expect all participants to join in liturgies throughout OzBosco;
Failure to comply with these rules and expectations may result in an OzBosco participant being sent home from the event at the expense of their parents or guardians.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
Although we would love to see you at OzBosco, we understand that plans can change. Should you need to cancel your booking, we ask that you notify us at your earliest convenience so we may offer your place to another young person. In the event of a cancellation in writing up to 3 days before the start date of OzBosco you will receive a full refund. Your booking may be cancelled at the discretion of the OzBosco organisers or if the information you have provided in this application is incorrect. In the event of a cancellation of your booking by the OzBosco organisers, a full refund will be given.